Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ride for Roswell, June 26, 2010

The annual Ride for Roswell is this Saturday and I'd really like to take a moment to thank everyone who's donated to the ride. I never fail to be awed by the generosity of all those who give and support me with this event.  You can see the growing list of donors on my ride page. Below is a slideshow for anyone who's donated in Honor or in Memory of a loved one and for all those I ride for.  I plan to post all the cards on the Honor Wall on ride day and I'd be more than happy to add your name or the name of someone you wish to honor or remember - no donation necessary, just post it here or send me an email.  This is what the ride is all about - it has definitely changed the world.  Thanks to everyone for making this such a meaningful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment