Monday, February 15, 2010

Damn you, Martha Stewart

Love her or hate her (I've yet to figure out which camp I'm in), that woman - and her minions - certainly know their way around a cookie, along with the rest of the kitchen, ok the entire house - and let's not forget the yard and barn and, well, you get the picture.  So after checking out the decorated hearts for sixteen bucks a pound at Wegman's the other day I actually got to thinking my Valentine cookies were 'all that.'  Alright, in truth, I thought they looked ok for free - but even so, one look at her 'couture cookies' lets you and everyone else know they must return immediately to their lowly, destined state of 'wannabe' ... and on your way, please renew your subscription to Martha Stewart Living for $24.95 a year ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment